- Prepare for your class by arriving early to choose a mat and assemble your equipment.
- Please remove your street shoes at the door.
- For safety and courtesy to the instructor and students, class is closed 10 minutes after the class begins.
- Please turn off all cell phones or pagers before class begins.
- Toe Sox with grip bottoms are required when using Pilates Equipment. These can be purchased at our studio.
- Choose a comfortable closer fitting exercise top and pants. Avoid baggy shirts and pants. Pants should not include belts, snaps, zippers or deep pockets.
- Please refrain form wearing heavy fragrance perfumes or lotions (some participants have fragrance allergies).
- All hair shoulder length or longer must be pulled back and away from face. If you forget, we do have hair bands that you may use. Please take them with you.
- There are two changing areas with hooks for your clothing. No shower facilities.
- Cold bottled water can be purchased at our studio for a minimal fee.
- Inclement Weather Cancellations or Closings will be listed on our contact page.
Payment/Session Package Guidelines
All payments should be made in advance of your instruction. We accept check or cash, no credit cards. If you are sending a check, please make the check payable to Pilates in Motion.
Checks should be sent to our studio location:
Pilates In Motion, The Village at Fiddlers, 14 Meadow Lane, Lancaster PA 17601
To Cancel or Change an Introductory Session, Private Session or Class, a 24 hour notice is required to avoid being charged. However, sometimes life presents circumstances that are out of our control. For this reason, each client will receive two “miss class without being charged” passes per year only if your class or private session is rescheduled within 3o days of your cancellation date. Passes will not be given to Beginner Class Clients since they are 4 week sessions.
There are no Refunds for prepaid Privates or Class Packages but the fees can be transferable to another service. Packages cannot be shared with another person.
All class Packages expire 5 months from the first date of your first session.
Client Referrals is how are studio stays in existence! For that reason, any student who refers a client to our studio will get $10 off any session or class. If a client purchases a Gift Certificate for $100 or more, they will get $10 to use toward the purchase of toe sox or gloves.
If you have any further questions about these guidelines, please contact us.